(From Outside the Camp, Vol. 3, No. 3)
We would like to find those who are of like mind with us. To do this, we have generated a list of statements. The statements are as follows:
(1) The gospel is God's promise to save His people conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed righteousness of Christ alone.
(2) Every regenerate person believes the gospel.
(3) It is not possible for a regenerate person to confess a false gospel.
(4) All who believe that Jesus Christ died for everyone without exception (universal atonement) are unregenerate.
(5) All who believe that universal atonement advocates are saved are unregenerate (including those who say they believed universal atonement for a time after they were regenerated).
(6) God is not gracious toward and does not desire the salvation of the reprobate.
If you are in agreement with all of these statements, please let us know, and some follow-up questions will be asked, the Lord willing. If the answers to the follow-up questions are acceptable, you will then be given the opportunity to join an e-mail discussion list that is exclusively for those who agree with us and to be listed in a directory of those who agree with us. The few of us who believe the true gospel need to deepen our ties and encourage each other in the faith.
The lead article in this issue is what we plan to produce as an evangelistic tract. This tract is directed toward all persons in general, no matter what their beliefs. We plan to produce another tract that is specifically focused on evangelizing Arminians, as there is a serious lack of evangelistic materials that are directed at the typical Arminian church-goer or pastor who is going about to establish a righteousness of his own. We hope to have these tracts translated into many foreign languages. If any are interested in receiving these tracts, please contact us. We already have some interest in different parts of the world.